When you take sides in a battle of evil vs evil, all you do is seal yourself into God’s judgement.
Instead, be the one that declares God’s judgements.
If you speak too much truth, they say you don’t have enough love.
If you show too much love, they say you must be fake or too soft.
If you calmly explain what you believe, they call you a know-it-all.
Manipulators will never be satisfied! They know how to suppress the truth for their own benefit. Just please God, keep testifying, and represent Him well!
Use your unmarried time to be dedicated to the Lord and serve Him without distraction.
Use your married life to please your spouse by providing for them and producing Godly seed that will change the world.
So many times we waste our unmarried time by seeking out distractions, lusts, and worldly pleasures.
Then we get married and all the sudden we want to risk it all to change the world and we end up forsaking our family fruitfulness.
Why do we spend our “single” unmarried life looking for distractions and seeking to please and impress people who are NOT our spouses, instead of pleasing the Lord?
Then when we get married, we try to impress God with our ministry activity instead of pleasing God the way He asks, by pleasing our spouse and raising Godly children.
That’s backwards. Risk it all and serve God without distractions while you are unmarried.
When you are married, make the money you need to keep your family together, keep your family growing, and disciple Godly children.
Psalm 115:14 The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
1 Corinthians 7
32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
HOW POWER, OPPRESSION, AND CONFLICTS WORK
I have 3 sons. They play together well 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time, one son provokes the other son, and the other son lashes out.
Normally the more powerful son (physically or psychologically) does the provoking, the weaker son lashes out in response. Then the powerful son responds with violence, and the weaker son responds with either crying or with more violence.
I listen to both of them and then come up with a resolution. That’s how power works, and how conflict works. We are not called to marvel at it, but we don’t have to ignore it or act like its not there. We are not called to take sides, but to judge both sides righteously.
If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.
THIS IS HOW LIES AND CONFUSION WORK:
“He hit me first!”
“No, He Hit Me First!”
“We’re Right. They’re Wrong!”
“He’s a Dictator. We’re Not!”
Don’t Fall for Political and Media Manipulators.
Christians would be wise not to take sides in political battles of evil vs evil. Truth doesn’t take sides. Truth speaks up for the oppressed (Proverbs 31). As Christians we are also called to comfort the oppressed (Ecclesiastes 4:1) But truth does not fight earthly-minded battles of evil vs evil.. Truth warns both sides about God’s Judgement on sin and iniquity.
Truth makes people free, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. (John 8, 2 Cor 3).
One of the reasons I call my blog SoSpression is because it’s the opposite of suppression.
Suppressing the truth is an act of UNRIGHTEOUSNESS! (Romans 1:18) We don’t need to suppress the truth, we need to release the truth!
In 2nd Thessalonians 3 Apostle Paul instructs the congregation to pray that the word of the Lord would SPREAD RAPIDLY and have free course and be glorified. And that the ministers of the word would be protected from evil man that don’t have faith. People that try to block and obstruct the truth from being plainly seen in the open are called EVIL MEN…
Jesus also said WOE to the instructors of the law that keep the keys of knowledge away from the people. Some religious authorities refuse to accept keys of knowledge that open up the entire scripture and make things clear. They also try to block other people from entering into revelation of the scripture through these keys of knowledge. (Luke 11:52)
The nation of Israel was always destroyed because not only did they disobey God, they continually rejected every single messenger that God sent to confirm and clarify His Word. These prophets weren’t accepted because they didn’t fit in with authority, or they weren’t cool enough, or they wouldn’t go along with what was popular. Israel destroyed themselves, and they had no excuses because of their track record of rejecting God’s messengers over and over and over again (Daniel 9).
There is never ever ever a good reason to block, suppress, or refuse to promote the truth.
– Even if it didn’t come out of your congregation, or your denomination, or your group, or your race, or your network, or someone under your control, spread the truth anyway.
– Even if the person who shares it is different, or a little “weird” to you, or has a quirky personality, learn how to chew the meat and spit out the bones. Respect the truth and spread it anyway.
– Even if you don’t think people are “ready yet”, spread the truth anyway. When God releases truth, God is ready to set people free, so spread the truth.
– Even if you are embarrassed because it corrects something in one of your previous teachings, or blogs, or books, or sermons, spread the truth anyway
– Even if the person who shares it is younger than you, or not as “holy” as you are, spread the truth anyway.
– Even if your financial support will temporarily go down because it’s an unpopular or hard truth, spread the truth anyway.
– Even if the person who says it has less influence and less talent than you, or is not as rich as you, spread the truth anyway.
– Don’t call something false doctrine because it makes you uncomfortable, when you know it’s really not. Do your due diligence in research, and then release the truth.
– Spreading the truth is not the same as laying hands on someone or giving them a platform. You don’t have to give anyone authority without them being proven faithful over time. However, don’t use that as an excuse to try to suppress or block the truth. Release the truth.
– Spreading the truth is not disrespecting authority. Young Samuel loved Eli, but when the Word of the Lord came to warn and change the status quo, Samuel wanted to suppress the truth out of the fear of what his Priest/adopted father would think about it. But neither God nor Eli would let Samuel hide the Word of the Lord. Release the truth.
Learn to discern Gods voice and respect it no matter where it comes from. If you really care about people, you will spread and release the Truth that makes people free.
People with little spiritual authority often mistake God’s authority as disrespect for man’s authority, because God’s authority is naturally higher than mans.
When you actively release truth instead of suppressing the truth in unrighteousness, prepare to be hated, ignored, gossiped on, falsely accused, shunned, hushed, and despised by people who love man’s authority but despise God’s.
No matter how kind or respectful you are, your trust in the truth of Gods authority will be characterized as proof of “rebellion” and “bitterness.” They’ve been running these same games for thousands of years.
Don’t worry about it, you are in good company, and you are being set up for great rewards. Keep releasing the truth!
When you lay hands on someone quickly, and promote them for political advancement, economic gain and influence, you are a partaker in their sins, and you are no longer pure.
So repent for promoting iniquity, then let’s talk about purity and unity. You can’t walk in humility and love while doing a victory dance that tramples your brothers in Christ. Love rejoices not in iniquity, but in the truth.
1 Timothy 5:22
Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men’s sins: keep thyself pure.
Everybody thinks they are the good side in the battle of good versus evil.
But my bible says only God is good. That means men’s wars are evil versus evil.
And King Jesus said “Jesus answered, “My Kingdom is not of this world. If My Kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews. But now is My Kingdom not from hence.”
So if you are fighting a war that is of this world, you are in a battle of evil versus evil.